Monday, December 9, 2013

A Little Humor With That?

  OK, so we all know Matt has a warped sense of humor.  Right?  He's not the only one. by a long way.  In fact, he's probably in the large majority these days.  After all, we are living in the Grand Age of Cynicism, quite surely.  Is the hilarious irony of Extreme Political Correctness in the Grand Age of Cynicism lost on all but me?  If I concentrate on it long enough, I can bruise my ribs laughing too hard and too long.  Here's what I mean:

  What do you do if you see an epileptic having a seizure in the bathtub?

  Throw in a load of laundry, of course.

 That's not politically correct at all.  I had a friend who said he didn't like my joke about the epileptic in the bathtub because his brother was an epileptic and died in the bathtub.
  "Oh, he drowned!" I said.
  "No, he choked on a sock," said my friend.

  OK, I laughed at that, quite a bit.  Does that make me a bad person?  That's a rhetorical question because I don't really care what you think.
  This blog is about, take a guess, humor.  And there is or isn't, depending on your point of view, a lot to work with.  So, I'm just going to randomly pick one of these sites and talk about it a little.  Here goes.


illwillpress.com
  Ill Will Press - this site is funny, and believe it or not it isn't that cynical at all, surprise, surprise, surprise!  Foamy the Squirrel has some very valid points to make about our medicated society.  He has a real zeal for his message and everyone should tune in to see what he has to say.  Visit him and
his somewhat lethargic friends, and quit taking pills! 


Warning!!
Language and sexual content can be quite explicit!!!
Should be rated 18 and older.

engrish.com
Engrish needs no explanation, after you log-on.  You can spend hours reading these translations,
 for major therapeutic relief of tension of any kind.  My only question is, "Why?"  But then, why ask why?  I guess no one had access to a good dictionary.

            joecartoon.com- uh, is this funny?  I must have a different sense of humor than these people.  I just don't find any of the frog squashing, frog blending stuff funny.  Not sorry.  I can reason that it was intended to be funny.  But they don't need me to validate their stuff.  Their reviews are positive and that's the beauty of the internet; they can attract those who like their work and to hell with everybody else.  So, this is a little more warped of a website, if that's your kind of thing.








cracked.com
Cracked is still, well, Cracked.  There are practically endless videos to watch, which tear down every human institution ever created.  I mean, where else can you find Mr. Rogers breakdancing and Saruman (Lord of the Rings' Christopher Lee) singing heavy metal?  You can here.  And those references are for real.  They're not faked.  Unlike most humor sites, there actually is some information on different things to be had from Cracked. Of course it's with a cracked angle to it.  There are articles, columns, forums, and many other features to keep you occupied until the Earth, well, cracks.                                                                                                                                         

   







ebaumsworld.com
eBaums World has a lot of interesting and very funny material, including vids, pics, and lists, among others.  However, be on your guard!  I was looking at the list titled "30 People Having a Worse Day Than You," and I wanted to download a few pics to share, but the site tried to download multiple files during the process.  I know, I know, no, no, no.  I didn't click any ads or accidentally click a permission.  My anti-virus caught the action quick and let me deny permission.  So, just watch it, because honestly, wouldn't some crazy, half-warped MFers that would build a site like this just be tickled to death to pull some crazy crap on you?  That said, I checked out some of the lists that sounded interesting to me, and yes, hilarious. The Awkward Band Photos hit the mark.  Why didn't somebody tell these guys? Pitiful, but funny.  Actually hilarious.  And there are many, many others.

All of these sites have categories and galleries and most have shops where you can buy brand merchandise, some tailored to your specific taste. 

While writing this blog, I have laughed until I'm sore, which is a good thing.  Laughter is truly very copacetic and cathartic.

Oh yeah.  I almost forgot.
What do you call a man with no arms and no legs at the door?

Matt.

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs on the wall?

Art.

What you call a man with no arms and no legs in the pool?

Bob.

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs by a hole?

Doug.

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in the hole?

Phil.

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs that you toss around the yard?

Chuck.

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in the mailbox?

Bill.

And that's quite enough of that.

!Que tengas un buen dia!






No comments:

Post a Comment